Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kobo has new $149 eReader - and my books


A new entrant on the eReader market is being made available by Kobo. It's now for sale in Canada at Chapters and Indigo and is expected to be available in the US, at Borders, as early as May, but maybe not until June.

The really good thing from my perspective, is that my fiction titles are available on Kobo Books, including my Free eBooks, so now my books will be conveniently available on one more new eReader. I was really pleased that my titles were available at Apple's iBookstore on the day of launch for the iPad.

Don't forget, there's still a good way to read books on your computer, with mobipocket reader. See my April 1st blog post for details.

So, lots of ways to read. Hope you enjoy,

Wil

No comments:

Post a Comment