Friday, February 25, 2011

Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award - book of Wilson James through first round

Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award – book of Wilson James through first round

What a great experience!  It certainly made my day! 

I got an email reminding me to check, so I opened the PDF with the list of authors and books that made it through the first round of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award for 2011.  I scanned down the list, and let out a little cheer.  My entry made it through the first round!

With so incredibly many books out there, any author loves a little recognition for the product of many long hours (days, weeks, months, years) of work.  In my case, I’m doing a modest little celebration that one of my books made it through the first round of ABNA for 2011.

Wil

No comments:

Post a Comment