Thursday, March 2, 2023

1 Week ONLY - my eBooks for FREE - during Smashwords' Read-an-eBook-Week SALE


Read my eBooks for FREE 1 week SALE 5-11 March 2023

Starting tomorrow, Sunday 5th March, it's Smashwords' annual Read-an-eBook-Week sale. As I've done in previous years, i'm offerring this opportunity to discover my 7 Young Adult Reality-Based Fiction titles, for free.  

Of course, it's not just my books, but thousands of others, from March 5-11, only. This is a chance to get my 7 books, along with books from many other great authors, free or at a discount so you can get right to reading.

From this link, you can chose your preferred category of reading, and options, here: https://www.smashwords.com/shelves/promos/1018/free/medium 

My 7 Young Adult titles are FREE in this 1-week sale, look them here:  smashwords.com/profile/view/W

I usually look for new titles myself during this 1-week sale. It's a great chance to build a library for future reading, and discover new authors, as well. 

Happy reading!

Wil

No comments:

Post a Comment