Sunday, April 28, 2013

Where to find the books of Wilson James, author



Here's a complete listing of where to find the books of Wilson James, author.  Here, also, is a link to a post about software or apps to read eBooks.


Smashwords - seven of my eBooks are available here, in multiple formats including for Kindle, Nook


Barnes & Noble – seven of my eBooks are available here, for the Nook


Apple US iTunes Bookstore – seven of my eBooks are available here, for the iPad
Apple UK iTunes Bookstore – seven of my eBooks are available here, for the iPad


Kobo – six of my eBooks are available here, in ePub format



Sony eBookstore – six of my eBooks are available here

Amazon – some of my print books are now available, with selected eBooks to be available at a future date


Goodreads  – where to find book ratings, including some of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment