Thursday, November 15, 2012

Relieving Stress - by reading and by writing

Arianna Huffington is calling it, 'Turning the Page on Stress' and I think she's really on to something here. Just looking at the supporting comments on the original Huff Post piece is an indicator that many agree.

For me, however, there's something that relieves stress better than reading.  I increasingly find that my writing is absolutely the best way of escaping the stress of my daily life and finding a place that gives me joy and peace. I've published 7 books (YA reality-based fiction) and have at least that many more on the go. I love that my books have been welcomed and positively reviewed by readers, but more importantly I love to write. For me, it's the best stress-reliever ever!

Wil

No comments:

Post a Comment