Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Titles soon to be available as e-books in multiple formats

It is my plan to use the upcoming long New Year’s weekend to complete the publishing of two of my titles as e-books on Smashwords. I’ve been very pleased with the response to the first two listings, “Sons and Brothers in Seattle” and “Playing the ‘Son’ Card,” that I did on Smashwords earlier in December, so I’m going to go ahead and do more.

I published my first book, “The Watson Works,” one year ago, and in recognition of that milestone, I’m now going to make it a free e-book, and it will be available in multiple formats on Smashwords. I will also list one of my other titles, “Playing the Baseball Card,” as a free e-book, available in multiple formats on Smashwords.

At some point, I will work on making all of my titles available in multiple formats on Smashwords. I think that “Robert’s Ride” may be the next one, although I’m in the process of completing Book II of the “Robert’s Ride” series, and I might decide to wait.

Of course, the print versions of all my titles will continue to remain available through a number of online retailers (in the US and the UK) as well as directly from the publisher’s website.

-ebooks at https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/WilsonJames

-print books at http://stores.lulu.com/wilsonjames

Wilson James

No comments:

Post a Comment