Saturday, December 22, 2012

Playing the Baseball Card and the books of Wilson James, author


It's the holiday season, and I'm happy to celebrate my three years of eBook publishing. I'm also really happy to recognize that Playing the Baseball Card is leading the way for all my other books at the Apple iTunes Bookstore and elsewhere.  Good reviews and positive ratings, with the book being called 'inspiring' and 'a great book.' Facebook community calls it 'An inspiring story about two young brothers trying to pursue a dream.'

As I take in the success of Playing the Baseball Card, with just a bit of excitement and awe, I also need to make it easy to find all my books, in multiple formats, at multiple online retailers.  So, here's a complete listing of where to find all the books of Wilson James, author.  Here, also, is a link to a post about software or apps to read eBooks.


Smashwords - seven of my eBooks are available here, in multiple formats including for Kindle, Nook


Barnes & Noble – seven of my eBooks are available here, for the Nook


Apple US iTunes Bookstore – seven of my eBooks are available here, for the iPad
Apple UK iTunes Bookstore – seven of my eBooks are available here, for the iPad


Kobo – six of my eBooks are available here, in ePub format



Sony eBookstore – six of my eBooks are available here

Amazon – some of my print books are now available, with selected eBooks to be available in 2013.


Goodreads  – where to find book ratings, including some of my book

No comments:

Post a Comment